As we mentioned in other articles, endometriosis growing somewhere else other than the endometrium also reacts to hormonal signals of the monthly menstrual cycle by building up tissue, breaking it, and eliminating it through the menstrual period. As we know hydrotherapy plays a very important role in treating certain kinds of diseases. In this article, we will discuss how under water massage helps to treat endometriosis.
12 Steps To A Complete Body Detox.
Home Remedies For Better Health.
Becoming Pregnant- Overcome Infertility The Natural Way.
Increase Sperm Count Naturally With Male Fertility Success.
Under water massage is one of many treatments has been used by hypnotherapist to release tension of the pressure for patient who can not endure the pain in the open air massage.
II. How underwater massage effects women with endometriosis
1. It is said under water massage, may help to release the qi stagnation in the abdomen region, including the liver thereby, it helps to increases the liver function in carbohydrate synthesis and protein and fat metabolism resulting in decreasing the risk of hormone imbalance of prostaglandins family which controls the uterine muscle and menstrual cramps.
2. Under water massage also helps to increase blood flood the abdomen region thereby it reduces the tension of the uterine muscles that causes over contraction and heavy period flow for women with endometriosis in the abdomen.
3. Water pressure from the jets can alleviate the muscle tightness caused by nervous tension in the brain resulting in lessening the over active muscles in abdomen causing menstrual cramps.
4. Water pressure from the jets is also helps to stimulate the blood flow to nervous system that is necessary for brain cell nourishment resulting in reducing the nervous tension that causes symptoms of endometriosis.
5. Under water massage is said to helps improve the lymphatic circulation, thereby it helps to increase the removal of interstitial fluid from tissues resulting in lessening the risk of fluid retention for women with endometriosis.
Since endometriosis is treatable and manageable by natural remedies and a self help course, if you have endometroisis, please look on the bright side.
I hope this information will help. If you need more information or insurance advices, please follow my article series of the above subject at my home page at:
To read the series of endometriosis visit: